JUNIPER BERRY OIL – DOTERRA
Extracted from the berries of the juniper tree, Juniper Berry essential oil is recognized for its rich history of uses and benefits. When applied topically on the skin, Juniper Berry oil acts as a cleansing agent and skin toner, helping to promote a bright complexion. Its fresh, woody, spicy, aroma produces a clean, calming atmosphere. When diffused Juniper Berry oil creates a grounding environment.
Why should I add Juniper Berry oil to my collection?
One of the main chemical constituents found in Juniper Berry essential oil is alpha-pinene, a monoterpene that can help moisturize the skin, promote a more even-looking tone, and even support oral hygiene. The spicy, yet fresh aroma of Juniper Berry oil helps create an aromatically calming environment during a personal massage or when diffused before bed.
- Use one drop of Juniper Berry essential oil topically after applying your daily facial cleanser as a skin toner.
- Apply one drop of Juniper Berry oil to the skin to promote a bright complexion.
- Combine Juniper Berry oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically after daily workout.
- Use Juniper Berry oil in an oral rinse to help keep gums, teeth, and mouth refreshed and looking clean.
- Add one to two drops of Juniper Berry essential oil to your next green or fruit smoothie for a refreshing taste.
- Diffuse Juniper Berry essential oil before bed for a calming and grounding fragrance.
- Diffuse Juniper Berry oil with citrus oils to freshen the air with a clean aroma.
- Apply Juniper Berry oil to warm rag and wipe down doorknobs and other surfaces for an added cleansing benefit.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Can moisturize skin for a more even-looking tone
- Encourages a brighter complexion
- Provides an earthy aroma during a massage
- Adds an herbaceous taste to water and recipes
- Has a calming and grounding aroma
- Freshens the air
- Cleanses surfaces
Balsamic, clean, woody, spicy
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Fruit
Main Constituents: α-pinene, sabinene