- GROUNDED & ROOTED STORE
- YOGA AND MEDITATION
- B YOGA SILK EYE PILLOW – rose clay – unscented
B YOGA SILK EYE PILLOW – rose clay – unscented
Our Silk Eye Pillow was designed to calm, relax and destress. The luxuriously soft silk cover and weighted wheatberry fill relaxes the face and facial muscles by applying gentle and soft pressure to the eyes. The perfect wellness tool during restorative yoga, before bed, after screen time, or while travelling. The lavender scent elevates the sensory experience of your relaxation session. Use at room temperature or heat up in the microwave for an added warm touch and invigoration of the lavender aroma.
- Relieve eye strain
- Relax facial tension
- Soothe dry eyes
- Calming lavender scent
- Heatable for the ultimate relaxation (remove silk cover while heating)
- 8” x 4.5”
- 0.65 lbs
- Cover: 100% silk
- Casing: 100% organic cotton
- Filling: 99% wheatberry 1% lavender
- Assembled just outside Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Remove cover, wash in cold water and hang to dry
- Do not wash pillow insert
- Tip: To re-invigorate the sensational lavender scent, scrunch pillow in your hands.
Microwave: Remove cover & set aside. Lay pillow as flat as possible on turntable and heat in 30-second intervals until you reach your desired temperature. Shake pillow between intervals for even heating. Test temperature on the back of the hand or forearm before placing on the neck or face. Do not overheat.
Oven: Remove cover & set aside. If you do not have a microwave, you can heat your pillow up in the oven at 250-300 degrees Fahrenheit at 30-second intervals, until it's at your desired temperature. Please be sure to remove the pillow every 30 seconds to shake around the contents so they do not burn.